I wrote one last year, but a lot has changed since then and I want to have a little fun.
Nothing complicated or elaborate, of course.
Take a shot if during BlizzCon 2014 you hear one of the following elements:
- how garrisons are not player housing like Blizzard "promised"
- dance studio
- legendaries (take 2 if someone mentions that they "promised" a warrior one)
- unnecessary and boring shoutouts
- strong female characters (if it's in a positive way, cheer first, then take a shot)
- Ben Brode laugh (once is enough - don't take a shot every time you hear him laugh - you'll kill yourself)
- 2 questions instead of one
- 3 questions instead of one (take two shots)
- bring back a dead character
- when dailies are being addressed as a Bad Thing
- racials have been changed (take a shot and shed a single tear)
- profession bonuses are now gone (take a shot and shed a single tear from a different eye)
- Horde favoritism
- not enough content
- too much content
- Rob Pardo (take a long loud uncomfortable sip)
- bringing Hearthstone in WoW
- referring to Mists of Pandaria as a Bad Expansion (take a shot, then angrily yell something at your screen)
- question about gender equality/inequality/representation (either players or characters)
- revamping Outland
- revamping Northrend
- #gamergate (chug whatever you have, and if you're male, apologize to women around you)
But I might swap alcohol shots for shots of chai tea, because I'm getting old and the weight loss and the healthiness and etc., etc....
BONUS: Want to get your drinks on early? During the Opening Ceremony, drink every time Chris Metzen makes a gesture with a closed fist. (Keep your bottle handy, try not to spill too much.)