Oh can you hear the wailing of the Experienced clashing with the anguished cries of the confused Newcomers to this Reborn Azeroth ?
Oh can you hear the despair and jealousy of DPS through the relentless torturous moaning of Trade chat ?
For now is the time for Patch 4.1 to rise!
All shall love it and despair !
I should really stop drinking this Limited Edition of Condensed-WoW Forum Extract with extra Televangelist Hate before my heart says “Screw this, buddy! I’m outta here!”.
Well, there are some truths within all this ruckus.
The ore and gems markets are jumping up and down faster than a Richard Simmons workout video put on fast-forward.
People have been bottling and fermenting their warm black rage, waiting for Call To Arms to release it with the effect and efficiency of a swarm of angry CGI bees on the face of all Nicolas Cage tank wannabes (wanna-bees ? Oh that was a bad one).
And dungeon nerfs are slowly but surely turning those “oh-so-hard” Cataclysm dungeons into the Wrath facerolls we so loved to hate.
What all this is making me feel, is that I won’t be delving into the ore and jewelcrafting business for quite a few days and the community will have effectively scared me again out of taking my tanks and my healer through the Cata dungeons.
Tough friggin’ luck.
Call back when your rage has been subdued.
Or has been misdirected by a new blog post by Ghostcrawler.
But there is a big silver lining.
I will be doing other things to occupy my time:
- Pick up the They Grow So Fast quest from the Wintersaber Trainers (20 days of daily quests – gotta start them now!)
- Sell a lot of pets on the Auction House
- Complete the new ZG/ZA intro questing
- Help out with Guild Challenges
- Farm Poseidus and stick his mount on the AH for the most ridiculous price ever
- Resume Archeology because it’s been given a brain to be smart about your digsites
- Celebrate with my guild about the easy achievements we got from the incredibly awful and ridiculous professions guild achievement nerfs
- Strut around with my Camel-Hoarder title along with half the server and then hide it because too many people have it
- Stare at the Blizzard Store page until the Winged Guardian appears