Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Well Color Me Pissed...

From MMO Champion's recently datamined info from the PTR:
With that nice little post I made about having a whole cycle of gemcutting...
Yeah, I'm going to have to turn this around and find a way to profit from this for guilds who are trying to get this achievement.

But I'm hoping that this number will be revised.
Why, you ask ?
Oh that is very nice of you to ask, very nice indeed !
Well let me reply to your marvelous query with a dainty :

*inhales*
BECAUSE OUR GUILD ACHIEVEMENT WAS ABOUT TO REACH 14,000 CUT GEMS!
AND I COULD HAVE USED ALL THAT TIME TO DO SOMETHING ELSE!
*breathes*

Well, the good part is that I made a profit from this all the way through.
And it was a very good exercise on my part on trying to reach an objective that regular WoW players have called ridiculous.
Give me a couple more months and I would have reached that 25,000 fucker.

I know it would have been so much more easier by doing the obsidium/elementium shuffle, but prices and prospecting and cutting and disenchanting times were not very good on my end, so I had to rely on other ways to reach my goal. (More details: see previous post)

So color me pissed because life just throws mean curve balls some days.
Especially when you realize that you will have officially wasted your time doing something that you've been claiming and explaining and even titling "No, I'm Not Wasting My Time"...

I need a pat in the back for all my hard work.
My friend "Bottle O' Rum" has never let me down so far, so I'll give him a call...

No comments:

Post a Comment