- You log in at the front gate of your garrison.
- You’ve learned all levels of flying but for Draenor (unless the account-wide achievement has been unlocked on your account).
- You have in your quest log the quest chain to go to Tanaan. (The article says “Some quests and NPCs will be unavailable after a character boost until you unlock Tanaan.” but I haven’t seen anything missing yet.)
Your character has:
- 500 gold
- 4x 22 slot bags + The Backpack™
- a full set of green level 640 gear
- all previous items are waiting in the mail
- 300 garrison resources
Your garrison is already at Level 3 and comes with:
- 8 followers at level 90 (except for one at 91)
- Level 2 barracks
- Level 2 lumber mill (however, you can’t collect lumber until you’ve done the Tanaan chain)
- Level 2 storehouse
- Level 2 (crafting building for your character’s gear proficiency)
- Level 1 herb garden
- Level 1 mine
- 1x empty Large, Medium and Small plots (Salvage Yard can be immediately built without having to do the Spires of Arak chain)
If the character you’re boosting is level 60+ and has primary professions, they’ll be boosted to 700 along with First Aid (so excluding the 3 other secondary professions - Archaeology, Cooking, Fishing). But keep in mind that all professions work differently in Draenor (you can work with all professions from Level 1 so there’s no reason to go back to level with items from previous expansions) and all have a training item that can be picked up to max the level cap to 700.